Prior to Evergreen-Partners, the words "Marketing" and "Advantage" were not always used in the same sentence while describing a trade of excess inventory or real estate for advertising. Though the years, the view of many senior marketing people has developed into seeing Corporate Trade as unacceptable way of buying their carefully planned advertising.
Not unjustified, this view has nevertheless lead to the cash liquidation of many inventories and pieces of real estate at values much lower than trade could have provided their corporate owners.
Your marketing advantage in using Evergreen-Partners is to benefit from a media resource that will place your advertising in strict accordance with the direction from your in-house marketing and advertising agency.
If your experience with trade has been with a barter company trying to place your media, Evergreen-Partners provides you with a media company that happens to trade.
That distinction provides you with:
- Horizon Media, a $3.5 billion resource, working with you to place that portion of advertising needed for the trade transaction.
- A clear understanding of how we acquire the time and space for your media. We hate confusion-yours or ours. Perhaps begin by reading this post on getting clear on traded media.
- Peace of mind knowing that you are working with the senior person who began your trading relationship. Rest assured, you'll be working with trade veterans.
- Quick, knowlegable responses to your questions or difficult situations. Evergreen-Partners is structured to be on call for you when you need us, and for your contact to be empowered to make decisions that align with your needs and schedule.
- A media placement firm with no business or financial ties to your advertising agency. Our objectivity is critical in ensuring that we be held to your rigerous media standards. For more detail on this, read our post on trading company objectivity.
- A change from the overhead-rich bartering company focused primarily on their short-term financial results